REFERENCES IN YOUR AREA
Enter your ZIP code below to find Centex Foundation Repair references in your area:
Are you seeing cracks in the sheetrock? Are your doors not closing quite right? Schedule an appointment and an experienced estimator will come out and shoot you straight about what you're looking at. It might not be as bad as you think. It might not be anything. About a third of the homes we inspect don't need work. Maybe that's the case with your home.
Or, maybe you have valid concerns and you want to know what it's going to cost to get it done right. Our experience has been that most people expect the bill to be much higher than it is. It's tough to give you a quote without seeing your home, but we're happy to give you an idea of what the range and average cost look like. Recently homeowner insurance policies have begun to include foundation repair as one of their covered perils. Check here to see if your homeowners policy gives you coverage.
- You can trust us for an honest opinion. Just ask these folks.
- 11,000 homeowners, investors and agents served since 1992. More about us?
- We have creative solutions to fit your budget.
- Lifetime transferable warranty on slabs; 5-year transferable warranty on pier-and- beam.
- Third-party opinions from certified engineers.
- Local offices in Austin and Waco.
- In-house credit terms without the red tape.
- Your neighbors trust us.
Life doesn't feel right when things are out of balance. Call us. Let's get things back on the level.